Sunday 1 November 2009

The Ratings System



Here at the Flash Metal Circus I will be reviewing movies & albums, mainly from the wonderful decade that was the 1980s. I am not judging anything on the basis of sales or overall critical approval. Most of the time I will be using my eyes and ears to covert into words many of my favourite pieces of entertainment. There will be some items that readers may disagre with, but it is just my opinion and you are more than welcome to comment in what ever way you wish. The ratings scale is from 1-5 (a five being the highest mark awarded) for both film & music, both mediums having different icons to mark their seal of approval:

Flash Metal albums will be marked with lighting bolts from 1-5:
Photobucket

All other albums (hard rock/heavy metal/glam) score spray cans from 1-5:
Photobucket

Movies score stars from 1-5:
Photobucket

Ratings are as follows:

5=Excellent, a true masterpiece
4=Cool, just missing that cherry on top
3=Okay, worth your time
2=Poor, very flawed
1=Garbage, let this rot

Concerts score warriors from 1-3:
Photobucket

3=Load the rocketship with the fuel!
2=All the fuses in the exit signs have been burnt out!
1=BAAAH!

*Ratings & icons may be subject to change (I get bored easily)

No comments:

Post a Comment